This is a blog that shows my creativity and ability to create my own stories, plots, problems, and solutions. I expressed this in my Free Writes and Independent Projects.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Tunes of Comfort
Music...What is Music? Why do we listen to music? Who knows, well I know. Music comes in many forms, many types and many kinds. Theres metal, Rock, Regethon, hip hop, Jazz, R&B, and more. I don't have a favorite song or artist or genra. But i love music, Music helps me, it finds me when im lost. Whips my tears when i cry and turns my frown into a smile. When the beat hits my ears, and the lyrics flows through my head and repeats it self out of my mouth I disapear, i fly way into a diferent world where im by myself and nothing goes wrong. Music always changes my mood, no matter what song I may be listing to. Because i don't have a favortite I listen to a lot of music, a lot of artist like: Trey Song, Chris Brown, Aventura, Camila, Don Omar, Prince Royce, Chino y Nacho, Pitbull, Black Point, Toby Love, Emenime, New Boy, Drake, Marish Carey, Kesha Cole, Nikki Manaji, Biggy, Jay Sean, The Script, Sean Paul, Jordan Sparks, Alica Keys, Daddy Yankee, Leona Lewis, Miley Cyrus, Neyo, New Kids on the Block, and more. One thing I love best about music is singing and dancing along with it. I really enjoy singing, when im in the mood I would just sing non-stop. I don't believe im such a good singer even though i've been told other wise. Singing is what comforts me, Music is there for me I need it. Music starts with a theme, a mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment